Smls A333 Gr6 Nace Mro175 Low Temperature Service Pipe
|FOB Price:||US $886 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||5 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5 Tons||US $886/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||100000 Ton/Month|
|Transport Package:||in Bundles Tied with Steel Strips|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, O/A|
- Model NO.: astm a333
- Technique: Hot Rolled
- Surface Treatment: Vanish,Oil Coating,Black Painting or as Per Requir
- Section Shape: Round
- End Finish: Beveled Ends
- Trademark: DERBOSTEEL
- Origin: China
- Type: Seamless
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Usage: Low Temperature Service Pipe
- Size Range: 21.3mm*2.17mm-610mm*30.96mm
- Size Tolerance Standard: ASTM A999
- Specification: API
- HS Code: 74000000
2. Any third party inspection is acceptable
3. Do business based on mutual benefit
Product: Low Carbon Steel Pipe ASTM A333 Gr. 6 / Smls, BE Sch. 80 THK. 17, 48, A333 Gr6, NACE MRO175
1. Standard: ASTM A333 as per ASTM A334;ASTM A671
2. Material: Gr.1,Gr.3,Gr.6,Gr.7,Gr.8,Gr.9
3. Size: 1/2"-SCH40-24"*SCH40
4. Wall Thickness: SCH10, SCH40, SCH160, XS
5. Surface Protection:Varnish,Oil coating or black painting as per customers' requirements.
6. Application: This specification covers seamless carbon and alloy steel pipe intended for use at low temperatures...
7. Delivery condition: Hot-finished or Heat-treatment
8. Length: Customized according to requirements
Our quality control department consists of experienced technicians. These personnel strictly control the whole production procedure, from introduction of raw materials to finish products. They ensure high quality products for our customers.
Our job is to serve...And we take it very seriously.
We specialize in this field for several years, is one of the largest suppliers of different steel pipe/tube, pipe fittings, which according to DIN, ASTM, ANSI, JS, BS and so on international standard, with good quality and pretty competitive price.
Should you have any questions, pls do not hesitate to contact me.
- - - - - - - - - -
Chengdu Derbo Steel Co., Ltd
CHEMICAL COMPOSITION (CAST ANALYSIS) IN%
|Steel grade||Yield strength|
|GRADE 6||240||415||AS PER ASME|
|AS PER ASME|